We love to see our customers pleased with the products bought from us. Should there be any issue and there is a need to return or exchange them, please follow our Returns Policy below.
Cooling off period
- If you wish to return an item to us, you can do so within 14 days from receipt of your order.
- Only the full price of the item is refunded and not the postage.
- Cost of return delivery is with the customer, unless Louiscardin.co.uk made a mistake with the item or the item was damaged in transit.
- When returning the item, please make sure the item(s) is NOT used and is returned in its complete original packaging and accessories as purchased, along with all relevant documents. Within 14 days of purchase.
- No refunds are offered on sale items. They are only subject to exchange if the item is damaged or the damage is not mentioned in the description.
Returning an item
- All returns must initially be processed by contacting us via email. This should be done before sending any returns.
- Once the return is accepted. The return address will be provided.
- Pack the goods in adequate packaging. E.g. bubble wrapped, packed in a padded jiffy bag or postal box to reduce the likelihood of any damage occurring.
- Take the package to the Post Office and remember to obtain proof of postage from them. Using the recorded service is highly recommended, so that in an unlikely event of losing the item, you are able to claim back the value.
- Keep your proof of postage safe as we will require this as a proof of return.
Goods Lost or Damaged in transit
Once the product(s) has left our premises for delivery, Louiscardin.co.uk hands over its liability to you, unless the product(s) was damaged or faulty when delivered or incorrectly delivered. We will not be liable for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered.
In the unlikely event that the goods arrive damaged or faulty, we may either replace the item or refund as appropriate. Please contact us immediately in event of damage or faulty good(s).
Upon receipt of goods, customers are required to inspect all items immediately which constitute their order. Failure to report any damage within 48 hours of delivery will be considered to be an acceptance of the items condition. Any damage reported more than 48 hours after the signature on the delivery MAY be rejected.
Returning damaged/faulty item
- If a return is accepted, the faulty item should be returned with its complete original packaging and accessories as purchased, along with all relevant documents within 14 days of purchase.
- The customer will be required to provide digital photographs and a confirmation statement (signed) to state that the item arrived damaged.
- This information will be used to file a claim with the courier. The customer will be required to cooperate with us and the courier in any resulting investigation.
- Faulty/damaged goods will be returned in full including a refund for the delivery charges in sending the item back to us. However if there is more than just the faulty item returned back to us, the delivery charges will not be refunded.
Processing of refund
If you were to return an item back to us, we will refund you within 28 days of the day that we email you to confirm that you are entitled for a refund.
Please note: This is provided that the product is returned and is received by us within the 14 days return period or is faulty/damaged and has been reported within 48 hours upon receipt of goods.
In the event that the returned goods are not received by us. We will request you to provide proof of postage from the Post Office. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if you are unable to provide certificate of posting.
Louiscardin.co.uk will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
The returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the above or about anything to do with the site. Please don’t hesitate to email us on: